(I am somewhere in this Homecoming photo from Loudoun County High School. Click the picture for a larger version. First person to find me gets to make fun of my eighties' hair.)
To celebrate my five-year blog anniversary and the not-so-far-off-anymore release of Shade
, I'm hosting a month-long, mega-bonanza-giveaway blog party for fans of YA fiction.
Every weekday (and maybe a weekend or two), a fabulous author will blog about Halloween or Homecoming, and also give away a signed book or ARC to one lucky commenter.
Then at the end of the month....
The grand prize....
A package of every single book in the contest, delivered to the winner's door, courtesy of moi
. That's over $250 worth of reading bliss.The Schedule:
October 1: Rosemary Clement-Moore
October 2: June 2010 debut author Shannon Reinbold-Gee
October 5: Saundra Mitchell
October 6: Sarah Beth Durst
October 7: Megan Crewe
October 8: Nancy Holder
October 9: Kelly Parra
October 12: Amanda Ashby
October 13: Shana Norris
October 14: Linda Joy Singleton
October 15: Linda Gerber
October 16: December 2009 debut author Alexandra Diaz
October 19: Melissa Walker
October 20: Sydney Salter
October 21: Christine Marciniak
October 22: Tricia Mills
October 23: Simone Elkeles
October 26: Stephanie Kuehnert
October 27: Carrie Jones
October 28: Jennifer Echols
October 29: PC Cast
October 30: Me
Schedule is subject to change.The Rules:
1. Contest open to U.S. residents only. This isn't because we're cheap and don't want to pay international postage--some of us are international ourselves. It's because I'm trying to keep this contest legal and can only keep track of one country's laws at a time. Sorry!
2. To enter the daily contests, simply comment on that day's post. After a week, a winner will be drawn using a random number generator. All daily contest commenters will be automatically entered in the grand prize drawing.
3. Retail value of grand prize: $261.68. Retail value will increase (and be updated here) if more authors join the party. Retail values of individual prizes will be listed on each post.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
5. Names of winners will be posted in the comments of that day's post, and in the post that appears the day after the drawing. Winners have one week
to claim their prize by contacting me via e-mail at jeri AT jerismithready DOT com. If the winner does not contact me by that time, I will draw another name at random.
I didn't have any Halloween photos on my computer, but here's Meadow looking pretty scary! ( Collapse )
See you tomorrow, and the next day, and next week, and--well, you get the picture.